Walked Route to Schools
Risk assessments of walked routes to schools - parents form
Risk assessment of walked routes to schools - learners form
- Pass Plus Cymru could be right up your street. It’s a short, expert-led higher driving course designed for young people to develop road techniques and to widen experience.
- Drivers aged 65 and over, can now have a free initial driving assessment by Wales Mobility and Driving Assessment Service trained instructors.
- Driving whilst using a hand-held mobile phone is illegal and you will be fined £100 and three penalty points on your licence. Points can mean higher insurance costs. Take the THINK mobile phone challenge
- Could you live with yourself if you kill or injure someone by drink driving? Advice from THINK
- Wearing a Seat Belt Saves Lives! In a crash at 30mph, if you are unrestrained, you will hit the front seat, and anyone in it, with a force between 30 and 60 times your own body weight. THINK - try the crash simulator. For further information on the fitting and use of child car seats visit the Child Car Seats website.
- Before you cycle anywhere please ensure you know how to stay safe
- The Road Safety Unit offers cycle Training for Year 6 pupil’s.
We are open during normal office hours, Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Road Safety Unit, Alltami Depot, Alltami, Flintshire CH7 6LG
Phone: 01352 704529 or 01352 704497