- Building control
- Application forms and fees - building control
- Building control - how we can work with you
- Contact us - building control
- Dangerous structures
- Do I need building regulation approval?
- Frequently asked questions - building control
- Making an application - building regulations
- What are building regulations?
The Building Control Service is responsible for ensuring that building work is carried out in accordance with the Building Regulations. The department provides a range of services advice and information to the public and has responsibility for health safety and welfare of people in and around buildings.