A to Z

A to Z of services in Flintshire

  • Riding establishment licence

    To run a riding establishment you need a licence

  • Response to Refugee Crisis

    Response to Refugee Crisis

  • Retrospective Building Approval

    Occasionally building work may have taken place that should have obtained building regulation consent. Retrospective consent may be obtained if the work was carried out after 11 November 1985.

  • Registration Service

    The Flintshire Registration Service can provide information and guidance on the process for the approval of premises venues for weddings and ceremonies.

  • Recordings of Meetings

    Recordings of Flintshire Meetings.

  • Regeneration

    Information about regeneration projects, view the Regeneration Strategy and more

  • Right to Buy

    Abolition of the Right to Buy legislation receives Royal Assent

  • Request Waste / Recycling Items

    Request new, replacement or additional recycling or waste items.

  • Roadworks information

    View all the latest registered roadworks, closures and diversions in Flintshire.

  • Rural Community Development Fund

    Welsh Government Rural Community Development Fund 2014 to 2020

  • Reablement

    Reablement is a programme of short-term assessment and support designed to help you regain or maintain your independence.

  • RAF Presentation

    The RAF is the oldest independent Air force in the world and has strong Welsh ties. This year celebrates its Centenary and Air Commodore Adrian Williams explains here the RAF's modern role as well as historic local links.

  • Road and street signs

    Report damaged, missing, unsafe, dirty or obscured signs on the road or pavement

  • Renewable Energy 10 year Action Plan

    Flintshire's residents are being invited to share their views on the Council's draft ten year renewable energy action plan.

  • Report Change in Circs for Benefits and Grants

    Report change in circumstances for Housing Benefit and Free School Meals

  • Recycling Centre Vehicle Permit

    Find out how to apply for a recycling centre vehicle permit

  • Report it

    You can now let us know about any number of issues with our 'Report it' online tools

  • Reportable incidents & accidents

    A brief outline of the reporting requirements.

  • Roadworks List

    Current roadworks within Flintshire

  • Roads, Streets and Travel

    Report any problem affecting the street, highway or open area e.g. pothole, fly tipping, streetlight. View bus times, apply for a bus pass / railcard, view roadworks on a map, pay a parking fine and more

  • Road safety

    Information, advice and resources.

  • Roadwork PDFs

    View the current roadworks schedule in downloadable PDF format

  • Radon

    Much of Flintshire is affected by radon. Employers need to assess the radon risk in the workplace.

  • Register to Vote

    Here you will find details on Registering to Vote / Individual Electoral Registration (IER) and find out how to vote.

  • Real Nappy Scheme

    The Council encourages residents to use modern 'real' reusable nappies to save money and help the environment.

  • Residential Mobile Home Sites

    Residential mobile home sites also known as park home sites must be licenced under the Mobile Homes (Wales) Act 2013

  • Recycling centre vehicle permit

    The Council uses a permit system to restrict the types of vehicles allowed to use Household Recycling Centres in Flintshire. Learn more about the permit and how to apply.

  • Returning to School FAQ's

    Returning to School FAQ's

  • Request recycling / waste items

    Request new, replacement or additional recycling or waste items.