Mold indoor market gets a face lift
Flintshire County Council Market Service has been given a facelift with some new outdoor signage.
Market traders are pleased with the new signs and want to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to visit to see what is on offer.
Flintshire County Council’s Cabinet Member for Economic Development, Councillor Derek Butler, said:
“Our market service supports Mold indoor market traders to promote their businesses. Together we have produced a number of short films which can be viewed on our website. The market continues to thrive and contributes to the economic and social vitality of Mold and brings more people into town to benefit the wider businesses and services.”
The market is open 9am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 9am-4pm Thursday and closed on Sunday.
To view the film, visit:
Pictured: Emma Worthington from The Craft Shack, Maurice Storey from JOSAR, Carolyn Wood from Gemania Jewellers/Glam Box, Joe Johnson from Black Sheep Barbers, Anne Roberts from Flowers by Anne, Mike Hastings from Mold CB and Guitar and Karen Prydden from Wild Bird & Pet
The indoor market traders are listed below:
- Flowers by Anne (Florist with over 25 years’ experience)
- The Craft Shack (Personalised gifts, clothing/ work wear and embroidery)
- Mold CB and Guitars (Guitar and CB Radio specialist)
- NETworks (Clothing alterations, nets and voiles)
- Dragon DVD & Games (Dvds, cds, consoles and games)
- Wild Bird and Pet (Premium pet food, wild bird food and accessories)
- The Phoneman (Phone & tablet accessories and repairs)
- Rachel's Deli (Homemade food & snacks, sandwich bar)
- JOSAR (Key cutting, picture framing and engraving)
- A Fish Artist From Fleetwood (Fresh fish and seafood)
- GLAMBOX (Make up, costume jewellery, hair & wedding accessories)
- Gemania Jewellers (Gold, silver and gemstone jewellery)
- Black Sheep Barbers (Barber)
- Carolina Hair and Nails (Hairdresser and gel nails)