Flint Community Poll
Residents of Flint will be able to vote in a community poll to ask whether or
not NHS inpatient community beds should be reinstated in the town next week.
The poll has been set for Thursday 2 October 2014 after residents voted for a
referendum on the subject.
All the usual polling stations in Flint will be open from 4pm to 9pm on the
day. Unlike for full elections, voters will not receive a polling card and
postal votes and proxy votes will not apply.
Voters should go to their nearest polling station on the day where they will be
given instructions on how to vote. The full list of polling stations is set out
· Town Hall, Flint
· Community Room, Castle Heights, Flint
· St. John’s United Reformed Church Schoolroom, Flint
· Cilfan Community Hall, Cornist, Flint
· Neuadd, Maes-y-Coed, Woodfield Avenue, Flint
· Oakenholt Bowling Club, Croes Atti Lane, Flint
· Flint High School, Mount Pleasant, Flint
· C. P. School, Flint Mountain, Flint
The count will be held at Flint Town Hall from 9pm on the day. The votes will
be counted by the Returning Officer’s staff in the presence of the proposer of
the question, if they choose to attend, and any other person that the Returning
Officer chooses to invite.
Details on how to take part are now available on the Councils website