Bulky waste collections to resume
Flintshire County Council is pleased to announce that Flintshire Refurbs will resume collections of bulky waste items from 26 May.
Bookings will be taken from this date - contact the Streetscene contact centre on 01352 701234.
When collections are arranged please note that the following procedures are in place:
- Do not request a collection if you, or anyone you are living with, is in self-isolation or showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- The items must be placed outside the property but within your boundary (e.g. front garden/drive) from the time your collection has been agreed.
- We cannot enter your home to assist with preparation or removal of items.
- The collection point for properties with difficult access e.g. flats, will be discussed prior to a booking being made.
- We may refuse to collect any items that could impact the safety or health of our collection staff.
- We aim to collect your items within six working days, however this may take longer due to current restrictions.
More information can be found on the Council website: flintshire.gov.uk/HRC.
Collections will commence from Monday, 1 June 2020.