Assistance with Waste Collections

Eligibility and conditions
If you are elderly or have a disability or medical condition and find it difficult to take your bins / recycling to the kerbside you can apply for help (referred to as an assisted collection).  Our crew can collect the bins and containers from an agreed location on your property, empty them and return them to the same point.

These collections are only available to residents in genuine need where there is no able-bodied person living at the address who could present the bins or containers at the kerbside for collection.

How to apply
Please call Streetscene on 01352 701234.

Cancel or change an existing assisted collection
When circumstances change regarding your ability to place bins out for collection (e.g. your condition has improved), you should contact us to cancel the agreement.