Coronavirus (Covid-19): Business Closure Enforcement
The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Business Closure) (Wales) Regulations 2020 came into force on Saturday 21st March providing local authorities with enforcement powers to ensure the closure of the following premises until further notice:
- Restaurants and cafés
- Theatres and concert halls
- Museums and galleries
- Casinos and betting shops
- Spas and massage parlours
- Gyms, indoor fitness studios and indoor leisure centres.
The Regulations do not include:
- The sale of food or drink for consumption off the premises
- Food or drink sold by a hotel or other accommodation provider as part of room service.
Most businesses in Flintshire in Flintshire covered by the Regulations are complying with these requirements, however some businesses are not.
Flintshire County Council will use all its powers, appropriately and proportionately, to ensure full compliance with the Regulations.
For further information and guidance or to report any concerns about a business that is not complying with the Regulations, please contact the Food Safety and Standards Team on 01352 703386 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.